Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Harness of the Lord!

Horses, horses, horses - I am thinking about them all the time. Seabiscuit (the movie) makes me cry as I feel it shows me a lot about the breakthrough of Rivers of Eden in God's timing. He was truly a broken horse that united a nation in the midst of the Great Depression.

Then there is the new movie Secratariat which I truly want to see. But instead of writing today, I have a favor to ask you. Read something and then I will write more tomorrow. Will you do that for me? It will truly bless you. I assure you of that. And if you have read this, read it again.

The Harness of the Lord
by Bill Britton
http://tinyurl.com/3xdtgry

Read it with yourself in mind and cry, smile, and see God speaking to you in this article.

Then tomorrow more things on horses, being harnessed for His glory, times of confinement - so much good stuff. All our wilderness adventures coming alive in a blog. My mom used to say that I got bored easy and how right she was. I am easily bored and had to be tamed by God's hand to submit in every situation He put me in whether I liked it or not. It worked. I whine and complain less and less each day.  But oh God...........now my sanctified boredom is always trying to think creatively and out of the box. How dearly I want that in my Christian walk. So read this - Please!!!!! And check back tomorrow.

People have been writing me to say how much they like reading this. Thanks..........from the bottom of my heart, thanks. I have opened up this blog for anyone to comment on it at the bottom below this, I believe.

Where is this taking me? I am not sure but I sense in my spirit it is taking me down a path that is leading to our breakthrough. The nations are in my womb as my friend Pat tells me. We want to reach people and touch people............from home groups to churches.

But for right now, here I sit in Abu Dhabi. Could not go to Marks and Spencer yesterday so off I go today. See you..........

Read read read..............please???

Later..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment