Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conversations from the Mercy Seat Introduction


My daily blog. Thought I would never do it but the Lord said to start.......short and sweet and full. The Truth as a catalyst in a world of chaos. I add my thoughts to the mix. Welcome!!!
These entries will be my creative expression of truth through me - Christ in me. Truth that sees in part, knows in part - still seeking, still observing, still discerning, still moving. Posted often as Holy Spirit leads me. Don't want to get caught in a religious trap. Tired of hype. Tired of boring Christianity but don't judge or blame. Trying to keep things positive but truthful. Speaking the truth or saying nothing at all has become my motto. I like it. I am not bored with Jesus Christ. He is alive and I am passionately seeking Him with all of my heart. So enjoy the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment