Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baca - Weeping, Tears, Cleansing!

Ps 84:5-7 5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage. 6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca, They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools.  7 They go from strength to strength; Each one appears before God in Zion. NKJV

Any type of moving forward out of your past into healing, requires that you walk through God ordained valleys of remembrance. Not to stay there of course but to keep walking. In those times there are tears, sanctified water that proceeds from the innermost part of your being to cleanse, renew and restore.

I experienced lots of that in those years of 2008 and 2009. Called as a prophet, I had to walk though tears, releasing all anger, bitterness, self-pity, control, unforgiveness - need I say more? Just add to the list for yourself. What is God cleansing you from? Indeed, what has gone in you from years of life must come out some way. Aren't tears, real tears, better than all the rest of unsanctified emotions such as anger and unforgiveness? It is all worth it to walk into a sense of freedom and wholeness. Trust me. It truly is. And God is wiling to walk with you through these times for a greater glory awaits you in days ahead. But, you can't bypass these moments of releasing sorrow. Releasing guilt. Releasing shame. BUT neither can you stay there. I continually see people that define themselves by their shame and their pain rather than His healing and His freedom. I saw so much of that in Finland in my years of living there. A constant introspection of oneself is never healthy and is not wise. I saw depression in Finland take on a whole new meaning. I love Finland but I actually saw numerous people choose depression rather than prayer for wholeness because some definition of life was better than releasing it all to walk in Him.  I did not want to be like that - I am a warrior and I don't want to stand in the midst of where I am but to walk in what is new, even though it kills me off in the process. Are you?

Releasing lost hopes, dreams that never materialized, false expectations, lies and every such thing came through my tears. I personally knew that my testing was extreme and hard for me. My tears became a sign of obedience and submission to His ways even when I had to walk through pain and misunderstanding.

The glory that is here and is coming is the person of Christ Jesus. Christ in you the hope of glory will dwell in vessels that are cleansed and free. Not perfect of course but perfect in His wholeness.

Again personal recounting on my part. Lost in a time of weeping and crying for months on end, I was tired of crying. It seems that was all I did for so long. And please know this...........as many of my friends can tell you, I am not a crier in the natural. But tears flowed in me and through me as I kept walking. I would cling to the hem of His garment and just cry trusting Him to secure my destiny and my future as He walked me through my need for healing and cleansing in Him.

Cleansing brings great joy - supernatural joy from the Holy Spirit. That was what I had to walk through - tears. Not tears of self-pity but tears that held the weight of His glory in each one for each tear signified a release of my way into His way and His way alone.

So much for the wilderness..............not easy but worth it.

One more thing for today. When I cried, God would hold me accountable for my tears - were they real or contrived? Let me explain. Real tears come from the pit of your belly without justification - lots of pain though as you truly look at yourself in the light of His glory. I was not feeling sorry for myself during these times. I was in deep pain and did not see a way out but God showed me a way through - one way.

The Valley of Baca became a place of pools of living water for me - my tears. I walked through this time, birthing a testimony in my life of forgiveness but I walked and so can you. I walked from strength to strength but I walked............so keep walking and don't stop. Or if you truly can relate to what I am saying - then rejoice for your personal testimony will be used to heal many.

Later.......................:)

4 comments:

  1. :) smiling and smiling. Posted yours on FB.....isn't God good. Hey there......I can see by your art that you are prophetically clear. I can see in a way that I have not seen in this before quite possibly because it is now time for me to see. Ramone...........stretch you got something to say and you will see it, say it paint - any way God wants to do this through you and I say amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, again! It's been a while since we have communicated but I have been following you. I, too, feel as if I have gone through the Valley of
    Baca these last two years but perhaps for different reasons. Forgiveness is KEY for all of us if we want to advance in the Kingdom! Thank you for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debra,
    Sometimes this valley is a long walk....... but there is an end IF we choose to move on and rid ourselves of the things that hold us back. This year has been my valley. I lost my husband, financial security, etc. But.....I gained so much more. And that is: God is in control! He is my strength, he is my provider, and he is my hope. When you learn to let everything go and trust him for every breath and heartbeat, life takes on a new meaning. I'm not here for myself. But to bring him glory in every action and utterance that comes from this mouth. A year of tears, a year of revelation, and a year of change that is ongoing. I now walk through my home and drive down the road joyously thanking HIM for his bountiful blessings and overwelming love. Peace is the result of surrender to Him. May you have peace and joy and the fruits of your labor be many. In HIM, Marty

    ReplyDelete