Sunday, October 10, 2010

Out of Intense Complexities, Intense Simplicities emerge!

"Out of intense complexities intense simplicities emerge." Winston Churchill

How true this is! This quote grabbed me when I saw it. When all is said and done, and the dust settles, every knee will bow to the Lord Jesus Christ. In the midst of the complexities of life, our refuge is in Him. It is Him alone by Holy Spirit that navigates us through the raging waters of life. It is His light, His life, and His truth. He is drawing us to an intense simplicity in Him to weave our way through the coming days by His Spirit. It is best that we learn NOW how to make life simple and enjoy the journey for it is going to get rough out there.

Aha - here is another quote I like. Perhaps she is not so famous but her source is awesome.

"Rivers of Eden is a catalyst of truth to a world in Chaos." God to Debra Westbrook

The essence of Christianity is a simple reality. Jesus Christ. We live in a world in chaos and intensity. Simplicity wins out every time. Simplicity pairs our life down to simple truth. To presume that we know anything apart from Christ is ridiculous for without Him we can do nothing.

He says it best.

1 Cor 1:20-22 20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. NKJV

Simplify! Simplify! Simplify! That is all God has told us for years now and I believe we are getting it so I am now speaking it forth. There is chaos surging throughout all the world today - wars and rumors of wars, intense weather patterns, new diseases.  I have decided not to opt out in fear, worry, or anxiety for despite everything ..........it will not get better but His glory shall arise on us, in us and through us. Can't get any better than this. In chaos we shall find ourselves in the eye of the perfect storm. Amen and amen.

The more complex the world gets, the intense simplicity of the reality of the cross will quickly become more and more apparent. The simplicity that our salvation is indeed grand and awesome. The simplicity that we are seated in heavenly places and live supernaturally by the Holy Spirit. The practical implications of simplicity worked through our lives will be a courageous, fearless warrior that will stand in an uncompromising love for their Savior. This Christian will be formed to move by the Spirit, live in the Spirit - living a life sold out for Christ, supernaturally natural. They are in the making as I speak. I am one of them. Are you?

Nothing impresses me anymore but Him and I want to follow Him wherever He leads.  So out of the complexity of life I have found peace and simplicity - in Him.

Ps 19:14 14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart  Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.  NKJV

I mean what I say and I say what I mean. Thanks for reading. I love what the Lord is doing in me as I write this. May you be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment