Monday, October 4, 2010

Complexity

To move past all the complexity and to return to the simplicity that is found in Christ Jesus, we must navigate to the simple truth of trust. We trust Him. We set our compasss on Him and Him alone, allowing Him to be Lord of our life and allowing Him to rule and reign over all our decisions and all our mindsets. Amidst all the hype that is out there, it is not my job to judge it, speak to it, or rail against it in any way unless the Lord gives me specific words. My task is to stay far from it so that I find the simplicity of His presence.
He is enough. That simplicity of heart and mind leaves us amazed and fascinated with Him. When we lose peace and rally around introspection we give the enemy access into our lives. In doing that the enemy brings forth condemnation, rejection, distress, discouragement and so much else. We navigate back to peace, the peace that is found in Him.
We are surrounded each day by a deluge of information that seeks to draw us forth into its whirlwind of ideas, formulas, and directions. Those who resist it are often labeled out of touch with reality. But what exactly is reality? It is not in what we see but in what we don't see. Our reality is Christ Jesus and He is moving contrary to the ways of the world or of religion that tries to surround us and get us in its grasp. Simplicity is the word for the hour. We don't lose touch with what surrounds us. Instead we filter through a new paradigm - the paradigm that we put all our trust in Him to lead and guide us through it all, taking what we need and leaving the rest.
So much of what is out there in the realm of prophetic writings and words and revelation, leaves me feeling at times frazzled in trying to keep up. So I don't. I trust God knows where I live, what I think, what destiny He has for me. He will keep me and guide me every day of my life. I need not worry or be anxious. He is with me and I shall not be shaken.,

No comments:

Post a Comment